Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Which Wich?

VERDICT: A good and slightly expensive sandwich with a fun and gimmicky way of ordering.

So, I haven't really had the opportunity to go to restaurants that make sandwiches.  Little Greg always insisted that buying sandwiches in a restaurant was a waste of money.  "Why pay so much when you can make it at home for practically nothing!"  The irony of him saying this is that little Greg often berated me for writing that restaurants are pricey.  I'm making it sound like he kept me in a closet, only occasionally opening the door to yell at me and let me go out to eat.  Well, think what you want.
Should a restaurant name be a question?
The gimmick is the way you order.  There are paper bags that you choose from that have sandwich names on them.  You choose the sandwich you want by marking it on the bag and writing your name (free sharpies if you are morally corrupt).  They have a lot of sandwiches to choose from.  I suggest choosing a favorite and then never straying from that sandwich again, not like Greg.  I'm sure he would choose a different sandwich every time.  Well, or stay with one sandwich for 20 years and then choose a different sandwich.  When the previous sandwich says "you can't order me again", he would be all "I thought it would be OK."  Are you effing serious?  You thought it would OK after 20 years of monogamous sandwich eating?  Why would I be OK with that?  Especially when I looked at your phone and saw the texts to the new sandwich and you were all "I love you sandwich", even though you haven't even met the sandwich in person, not to mention the pics sent without a stitch of bread on.  Then you spent $200 of my money to get a makeover before meeting the new sandwich.  How is this OK?

Anyway, you take the bag to the cashier and then pay.  I love this part, because it really does limit human interaction.  I don't really like talking to people if I can help it, especially after being dumped for a younger sandwich...a 20 year old sandwich no less, the same amount of years we were together. 

I got a turkey, bacon, and avocado sandwich.  It was good.  They toast the outside giving the sandwich a crispy baguette without it being to hard to easily bite into.  Now that I have sandwich freedom, I think that I will eat there again.
Which Wich Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment